To add a Microsoft Azure Classic resource location:
- From the menu bar, click Resources & Settings.
- On the Resource Locations page, click Add Resource Location.
- Select the Microsoft Azure resource location type and click Next.
- On the Microsoft Azure setup page, do the following tasks:
- Enter a friendly name.
- Click Choose Certificate to select a Microsoft Azure Certificate file. Certificate is an XML file which contains information about your Microsoft Azure subscription. See Microsoft Azure website for more information.
- Click Upload File to upload the selected Certificate file. You can upload multiple certificates and use them based on your requirement.
- Select a subscription.
The Microsoft Azure Classic resource location you added appears in the list on the Resource Locations page.