- On the Library page, move the pointer over the script you want to deploy.
- Click Actions and select Deploy. The Run Script page appears.
- Enter a job name.
- Select the servers where you want to run the script.
You can select individual servers or server groups that include groups of machines; for example, Windows, Linux, or Mac. By default, individual servers are listed. To select server groups, click Select Groups and select single, multiple, or all groups of servers.
- Schedule your script job.
By default, the Run now option is selected. To run the script at a later point in time, click Run Later and select the date and time you prefer.
If you want to repeat the script job, select the recurring options. By default, the Recurring option is enabled. If you want to run the script job for a single time, clear the Recurring option.
- Click Next. The script parameters appear. You can view and edit the script parameters.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Enter user credentials to run the script as a specific user.
Note: Perform this step only if you want to run the script on Windows machines that require user impersonation, such as a domain user or local user. For example, you and your team members can use the same username and password, regardless of the roles, to perform administrator tasks such as installing a software or running a script.
- Click Finish.
Smart Tools deploys the script and your job runs on the selected servers.