This page has moved to docs.citrix.com. You can now find all Smart Tools documentation at the Citrix Product Documentation site. Please update any page links to the new URL: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/smart-tools/get-started/sign-in-smart-tools.html.
Citrix Smart Tools is a part of the Citrix Cloud suite of services. To access Smart Tools, you must have one of the following items:
- A Citrix Cloud account using either your Citrix ID or contact details that you provide.
- The sign in URL assigned to your company when access to Citrix Cloud was purchased. If you don't have this URL, contact your company's administrator for assistance.
To create a Citrix Cloud account, you can use one of the following methods:
- Use your Citrix ID. If you are an existing Citrix customer, you can use your Citrix login ID and password to create a Citrix Cloud account.
Important: You also use your Citrix login ID to contribute to the Smart Tools support forum. If you don't have a Citrix login ID, Citrix recommends creating a customer account so you only provide your account details once to access the Citrix Cloud and Smart Tools support forum. You can create a Citrix customer account at https://www.citrix.com/welcome/create-account.html.
- Provide your contact information. If you don't have a Citrix login ID, you can create a Citrix Cloud account by supplying your name, address, and email address. When you log on to Citrix Cloud, you will use your email address and a password you select when you confirm your account.
To create a Citrix Cloud account
- In the address bar of your browser, type https://citrix.cloud.com. The Citrix Cloud login page appears.
- Click Sign Up and Try It Free. The Sign Up page appears.
- If you are an existing Citrix customer, perform the following actions:
- Click I have a Citrix.com account.
- When prompted, enter your Citrix login ID and password and then click Sign In.
- If you don't have a Citrix.com account, perform the following actions:
- In the Sign Up form, enter your email address, name, and address in the fields provided. Click Continue. The Confirm Your Account page appears. Additionally, Citrix sends you an email requesting you confirm your email address. If you do not receive the email after several minutes, click Resend Email.
- In the Complete Your Account Setup email, click the Confirm Your Account link. In your web browser, the Finish Creating Your Account page appears.
- Enter and retype the password you want to use for Citrix Cloud and then click Create Account. The Congratulations page appears.
- Click Sign In to return the Citrix Cloud login page.
To sign in to Citrix Smart Tools
- Using your web browser, go to https://citrix.cloud.com and log on using one of the following methods:
- Enter your Citrix Cloud credentials and click Sign In. If you used your Citrix ID to create your Citrix Cloud account, use the same user name and password. If you used your contact details to create a Citrix Cloud account, use the email address and password you selected when you confirmed your account.
- If you know your company's sign in URL, click Sign in with my company credentials, enter the URL and click Continue.
- If you are new to Smart Tools and want to try it out, click Request Trial. It might take several minutes to approve your request. When your trial request is approved, the button changes to Manage and you can proceed to Smart Tools.
- If you are an existing Smart Tools user, click Manage.
After you sign in, the Smart Tools home page appears.
View your account information
You can view your Smart Tools user account information in the following locations:
- From the menu bar at the top of each page. Click your user name displayed at the far right side of the screen to view your Citrix Cloud customer account settings, log on to a different customer account, log out of Smart Tools, or view the Organization ID associated with your customer account.
- My Profile page. The My Profile page includes all your account details including your registered email address, API access keys, and assigned user role.
If you have access to Smart Tools under multiple customer accounts, you can view your user information only for the account under which you are currently logged in. Additionally, your user information may be different for each account. For example, your API codes will be unique to each account.
To view the My Profile page
- From the menu bar, click Resources & Settings.
- Under User Settings, click My Profile.