The Deployments page displays the following details:
- In Progress: This section displays progress of ongoing blueprint deployments. Click a deployment to view the Deployment Details page which displays the status of each blueprint step as Smart Tools executes it.
- Running: This section lists completed blueprint deployments and their current statuses. This section displays both successful and failed deployments. Point to a deployment and then click Details to view its deployment report.
- Stopped: This section lists blueprint deployments that have been torn down.
From the Deployments page, you can view the following deployment details:
- Deployment status:
- Complete indicates the deployment completed successfully.
- Failed indicates the deployment was unsuccessful.
- Warning indicates the deployment is incomplete and has items that need your attention.
- VMs and components involved in the deployment
- Deployment report that includes blueprint deployment steps, outputs, and results.
To view deployment details
- From the menu bar, click Manage. The Deployments page appears.
- Under Running or Stopped, point to a deployment you want to view and click Details.
- Click Get Deployment Report to view more details on deployment success, failure, or warnings. The blueprint steps and substeps are displayed with their respective statuses.
- Click the steps to view respective step details, outputs, and results. You can view deployment warnings and reasons for failures to correct the blueprint or deployment steps and tasks.