The Deployments page displays the following details:
- In Progress: This section displays progress of ongoing blueprint deployments. Click a deployment to view the Deployment Details page which displays the status of each blueprint step as Smart Tools executes it.
- Running: This section lists completed blueprint deployments and their current statuses. This section displays both successful and failed deployments. Point to a deployment and then click Details to view its deployment report.
- Stopped: This section lists blueprint deployments that have been torn down.
From the Deployments page, you can view the following deployment details:
- Deployment status, such as Complete, Failed, or Warning.
- Complete indicates the deployment completed successfully.
- Failed indicates the deployment was unsuccessful.
- Warning indicates the deployment is incomplete and has items that need your attention.
- VMs and components involved in the deployment
- Deployment report that includes blueprint deployment steps, outputs, and results.
To view deployment details
- From the menu bar, click Manage. The Deployments page appears.
- Under Running or Stopped, point to a deployment you want to view and click Details.
- Click Get Deployment Report to view more details on deployment success, failure, or warnings.
The blueprint steps and substeps are displayed with their respective statuses.
- Click the steps to view respective step details, outputs, and results.
You can view deployment warnings and reasons for failures to correct the blueprint or deployment steps and tasks. To view and modify required deployment tasks and conditions, click other tabs such as Alerts, Monitoring, Operations, and so on.