This page has moved to docs.citrix.com. You can now find all Smart Tools documentation at the Citrix Product Documentation site. Please update any page links to the new URL: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/smart-tools/manage-deployments/unmanage-machine-from-deployment.html.
Unmanaging a machine in a Smart Tools deployment has the following effects:
- Smart Tools no longer manages the machine, even though the Smart Tools Agent might still be installed.
- The machine no longer appears in the Servers tab on the Manage page.
- If the machine acts as a connector, Smart Tools no longer communicates with the resource location associated with the machine.
The unmanaged machine continues to be part of the resource location. Smart Tools does not decommission the machine.
To unmanage a machine
- From the menu bar, click Manage.
- The Deployments page appears.
- Click the Servers tab.
A list of all the machines managed by Smart Tools appears.
- Locate the machine you want to unmanage. You can search for machines using the machine name or IP address.
- Click Unmanage. A notification appears, verifying you want to unmanage the machine.
- Click Unmanage to remove the machine from Smart Tools.