- View site details
- Edit site credentials
- Enable or disable Smart Check issue notifications
- Refresh site data
- Remove a site
View Site details
You can view additional details about your XenApp and XenDesktop Site from Smart Check. To do this, from the Smart Check page, locate the Site you want to view and click View Report.
Note: Site details are not available for Sites without the Smart Tools Site Agent installed.
Smart Tools displays updates and task information for the Delivery Controllers and Machine Catalogs in your Site. Select one of the following tabs:
- Health Alerts: Displays the alerts and applicable updates for the Delivery Controllers, Delivery Groups, or Machine Catalogs that you select.
- Site Details: Displays the Delivery Controllers in your Site, the agent status for each Delivery Controller, and the Delivery Groups in your Site. On this page, you can install the Site Agent on the other Delivery Controllers in your Site, update the Full Administrator credentials for the Site, refresh the Site data Smart Check uses, and remove the Site from view on the Smart Check and Smart Scale pages.
Edit Site credentials
Your Site credentials are the Full Administrator credentials that Smart Tools uses to impersonate the Site administrator and execute health check and scheduling actions. You might need to edit your Site credentials if the Full Administrator credentials were changed in Citrix Studio.
- From the Smart Check page, locate the site you want to modify and click View report.
- Click the Site Details tab and then click Edit Site Credentials.
- On the Edit Site page, enter the username (in domain\username format) and password of the Site's Full Administrator account.
- Click Done to save your changes.
Enable or disable Smart Check issue notifications
Smart Tools can send you email notifications when Smart Check performs health checks on your Site. By default, these notifications are disabled.
- From the Smart Tools menu bar, click Resource & Settings.
- Under User Settings, click Notifications.
- In Smart Check issues summary, click the toggle button to enable or disable notifications for Smart Check only.
To enable or disable all Smart Tools notifications, select or clear Send me notifications.
Refresh Site data
You can refresh the updates list and other Site data in Smart Check at any time. For example, if you change the time zone of the Delivery Controllers in the Site, you can refresh the Site data to enable Smart Check to reflect that change. However, no checks are performed and health reports are not updated.
- From the Smart Check page, locate the site you want to refresh and click View Site.
- Click the Site Details tab and then click Sync Site Data.
Smart Tools displays a progress bar and refreshes the Site data. This process typically takes a few minutes to complete.
Remove a Site
You can remove a Site using the following methods:
- Remove the Site from Smart Tools (preferred). This method involves uninstalling the Smart Tools Site Agent, effectively unregistering the Site from Smart Tools. The Site no longer appears on the Smart Check and Smart Scale pages and Smart Tools no longer monitors the Site or carries out checks.
- Remove the Site from view. This method removes the Site from view on the Smart Check and Smart Scale pages. Smart Tools stops all checks in progress. However, the Smart Tools Site Agent remains on all machines on which it was installed.
To remove a Site from Smart Tools (preferred)
- Ensure no checks are in progress on the Site you want to remove.
- If Smart Scale is also enabled on the Site, disable any scheduled actions or capacity management triggers for the Site. To do this, click Smart Scale and then select the Site you want to modify. If applicable, delete any schedules and clear any capacity management configurations for the Site.
- Uninstall the Smart Tools Site Agent from all Delivery Controllers in the Site. When all agents are removed, Smart Tools removes the Site from the Smart Check page.
To remove a Site from view
- From the Smart Check page, locate the Site you want to remove and click View Site.
- Click Site Details and then click Remove Site. A message appears, prompting you to confirm removal.
- Click Remove. Smart Tools removes the Site from the Smart Check and Smart Scale pages.